The Work We Do
Here at FORMSCAPE, we aspire to guide you through the often complex legalities and policies of the Western Australian planning system in order to enable you to achieve more optimal and timely development solutions, and peace of mind. We do this because we enjoy enabling everyone to have opportunity to contribute towards a better built environment.
We are a boutique town planning company which focuses on personalised services relating to the traditionally less glamorous side of property and development - Statutory Planning. We are able to enhance your project by assisting you in the following areas:
- Development Applications
- Due Diligence and Feasibility
- Preliminary built form design advice
- Planning Assesments
- Fixed price variation letters and justification reports
- Requests for Further Information from local authorities
- Council meeting representation
- SAT appeals and mediation
FORMSCAPE has and continues to contribute to a variety of projects including dwelling additions, grouped dwellings, change of use, retrospective approvals for unapproved works, subdivisions, Local Development Plans, and Scheme Ammendments. Click here for our full list of services and expertise, and here to view our portfolio of some of our projects.
Our client base is as diverse as our ideas. Our clients include:
- Owner builders, creating modest additions and homes, or extremely unique projects
- Small builders and project builders, seeking justification and ongoing design advice
- Property developers seeking statutory advice, due diligence and yield advice
- Architects, to help make sense of planning framework
- Business owners relocating, expanding or seeking a change of use
FORMSCAPE shares the resources of a larger well equipped full service building consultancy - WABCA Group. Together, FORMSCAPE and WABCA Group are able to work with you and assist you with what's required to progress your project from a concept to being ready to build. Click here for the select services WABCA Group has to offer.